Hi All, Myself Amol Sharma and I am 22 years old. At the age of 21 my hair color color slightly changes to white. First I ignore it but now it's a big problem for me. Can you suggest some medicines or treatment for this type of problem?

My hair started turning white/grey aged 17. I don't think they is anything you can do except use dyes on your hair to cover it and make it look more like your normal colour. I have had to dye my hair now for 20 years. 

There are two causes of hair colour change..

genes and environment...

in environment , stress and poor diet is main...

if its due to genes, then u cnt do anything except of dying them

but if its due to environment, then you do something by improving your diet...

you cnt turn your white hair into coloured again but you can delay your rest of hair turning....

I find grey hair on a young dude is very cool and fashioned... Its nothing to be afraid of then but if are concern about it just dye it with some colour:) Cheers!!

Thank you for your suggestion. Is there any side effects of dying hair? Because I heard many rumors that many hair dye has side effects that's why I never use it. Can you suggest some natural hair dye which is not harmful?

It may vary from country to country as to what hair dyes are available, I would suggest, you just go to a local pharmacy/supermarket/chemist and read the boxes of the different ones available, they will say if its a natural product.

I use a John Freida mousse designed for ladies and have never had any problem with it btu I have used various makes over the years. 

i dnt know... which region are u from..
in my country... Keune and Garnier and L'Oreal...

I am from India.

Hi. Go ahead and dye it if you like, but I'll just let you know, I have known a nurse who experienced this at about age... 19 I think, and she informed me that white hair at a young age is a sign of good health! Weird, huh?