hello, im 22. recently some of my pubic hairs seem to have a white coating on them. Like, the hair is dead or something. I cut one of the strange hairs and tried to scrape off the white stuff, but failed..
plz help me out..

Hi Sweet,

Are you sure it's a coating?

You can (and will likely) get grey pubic hairs.

im 13 in 3 months and i noticed a few days ago that black hair started growing around my penis my legs and my hands.I dont know if this is a sign that i hit puberty?Any help.

Welcome to puberty.  It's a sure sign it is starting.

Hi there,
Are you talking about gray pubic hair or you are saying that something has covered your hair? I am not sure if anything can cover your hair like this because you would need to dye it to make it look like this. My opinion is that you are just having gray hair in your pubic area. I don’t think that this will cause any problems or damage. Also I am not sure what can cause this to happen. Have you noticed any gray hair in your head? You could run some test in the hospital to see if everything is alright with your hair. I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Danella

Trichomycosis Pubis, white piedra...try looking up these and see if it matches anything you have