Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

This happened to a friend of mine. Her scalp was basically burned due to an allergic reaction to hair dye, and she lost quite a lot of hair too. She had to go to hospital for chemical burns. This was in her teens, but I remember the incident vividly. And so does she, because she never attempted to dye her hair again.
Reply

Loading...

Hello everyone! I noticed that my at home dying kit always says that I need to do a patch test to make sure that I am not allergic to my hair dye. I have been using it for over ten years now so I know I am not allergic. When I see this, it does make me wonder. When you are allergic to dying hair, what actually happens?

Loading...

Hello there,

if you are allergic to some ingredient in your dying color it is probably that you will have itching sensation on your head and maybe even some burns and it depends how allergic you really are maybe you will need to go to the hospital as well.

Unfortunately this started to happen more and more lately because the quality of the dying colors became lower. Due to the high competition there are dyes which are not expensive at all and during this hard financial times most of the woman are choosing cheaper products and they are not considering the consequence of this decision.

I hope that I am never going to save up money on myself. 

Reply

Loading...