Hi, I am just an average forty years old woman. Like every other, I also dye my hair. Believe me when I say that I have tried out almost every type of hair dye there is. Most of them are unsatisfying for me. Because of that, I stick to the ones that suite me the best. Couple of days ago, a friend of mine told me that I should try out Loreal hair color. She is very satisfied with its results. However, I am not convinced. Therefore I am asking you: is Loreal hair color high quality?

Hi, I know what you mean. Hair dying is not a simple process, especially when you have to choose between a large number of manufacturers. Like yourself, I also tried out a variety of hair colors. Most of them did not meet my standards. However, few of them did. Among them is Loreal hair color. What surprised me was the fact that this type of hair color is very mild on hair. When I apply it, it does not leave my hair feeling dry after I wash it off. Also, I have noticed that it does not smell as bad as some of the others hair dyes that I have tried out. Finally, only with Loreal hair dye was able to achieve the desired hair color. Believe me it took me a lot of time and some unusual hair tones before I found the true color. Because you had so many problems with hair dyes before I would recommend that you go to a professional hair stylist who will give your hair the color you always wanted. Also, a professional hair dresser will be able to recommend the best hair dye for your hair type and quality.