Hi! So, my natural hair color is light blonde, but it's like turning darker (idk why? maybe puberty or something haha.) but i really wanna dye my hair darker not like dark brown-black, but like chocolate brown-ish? idk how to describe it... i know my mom wont care cuz she thinks i would look good with brown hair but my dad probably would say no. he thinks its unnecessary to dye my hair at 14... but i really want to dye my hair.. how could i somehow make my dad let me dye my hair? (p.s.- i live with my mom... my parents never got married i was kinda an accident :P) thanks for any answers!! <3

Hi there!

Well I think because you live with you're mom it's mainly up to her. Chocolate brown is a pretty color, I just dyed my hair that color not even a week ago! I would go up to your dad, and sit down with him and discuss the topic. Chocolate brown is a very natural color! I mean, it could be worse! You could be asking to dye it hot pink! :p 

Good Luck!
bbvv

thanks! yeah you do have a good point, i could ask him to dye it purple first and then when he says no, suggest brown and he'll be happier with that color.