I have been dyeing hair recently, and I have found that the scalp is very itchy and red. When I touch my scalp, is is very sensitive and even hurts. Does anyone else have this side effect from dyeing hair? Is that normal? Do you have any advice for me?

That does not sound good at all. It sounds like you might be allergic to your hair coloring. I advise you to stop coloring your hair immediately, and go to your doctor with your complaints. Some people are allergic to hair coloring, and you might need medical treatment. Good luck!

Hello there wini765,

It is also possible that you have very sensitive scalp and that you have used very strong dye and strong hydrogen. So you will need to consult either with your doctor or with a real professional hairdresser because sometimes when we are dying our hair by ourselves we can cause consequences like this.

My sister is blond and she is actually bleaching her hair and after every bleaching her scalp is red and very sensitive and itchy but she wants to have blond and white hair although she is aware that she is basically ruining her hair.

So check out what is going on because maybe you will find out that nothing serious is in question.