Hi, I am 19 years old and already getting grey hair. Why is this happening? Could it be some vitamin deficiency? I am scared that I would be all grey very early.

Hi, I suppose that you have early getting grey hair in your family, because it can be genetically transmitted. Still, don’t worry it is only an esthetical problem not a health issue. Many people get a few grey hairs as young. You can use hair colors, if it bothers you that much. However, the reason can be also nutrient deficiency. Some vitamins supplements could be beneficial. Melanin is a protein which gives color to the hair, and if some compounds are not present it can not be synthesized. One of many causes of graying of hair might be mineral depletion, so mineral supplement could provide some effect too.

well im freaking 16 AND HAVE SOME GREY HAIRS...HELP!!

I'm 23 an I have started to to show gray hair. I started getting symptoms of gray hair @ 19 years of age. Now at 23 its starting to show more. I want to buy ZInk  supplements. What are the best?