My kids dad claim he don't want me and I'm this and that so I changed my number to get away from the drama that he causing now he mad cause his mom won't give him my new number why is that y he mad

Hi Shi, do you feel like you are in danger? If so, go to the police or contact a domestic violence service. It doesnt matter why he is mad. What matters is that you are safe. who knows why he is mad? Perhaps he's a controlling person who doesn't like that you have kicked him out of your life. You know him better than we do. Stay strong. Get the support of people around you so that you are safe, and get an intervention order against him if you need to. But be aware that he will still have parental rights. If you or your child are in danger you must get in touch with a domestic violence service so that you can plan how you can negotiate his access to your children safely. Here in Australia we have government funded relationship centres that help with that. I am not sure about where you live. Find out what your rights are. Of course maybe he is just mad like anyone would be when their relationship ends. But if you feel like you are in any danger then take steps to keep safe. All the best