My husband and I have been married 8 months ago . This is my second marriage I have a years old kid. My husband is alcoholic he used to drink tooo much I know he is the angry type but so am I. He has to hit me before, even when provoked . We had an Argument ' I've never cheated on him but he is saying all thee time that I have. When I confronted him about what he said he denied it religiously then attempted to walk away. When I tried to stop him, he hit me straight in the face. So I hit back and then he just wouldn't stop hitting me. Even when I was on the ground he kicked and punched until I nearly blacked out.. and he use to hit me many time even front of my kid also he is working but he spends his all money on himself never want to take his responsibility m very upset abut this behaviour and his family also seaport him. M thinking like that I f**k my life once . Once I hang my self .. m worried about my kid what he wants and what he is getting. He use to abusing me that  domestic violence? Or just an angry outburst? I'm so scared of him now and worry about having an opinion about anything. Not sure what to do.

that the classic domestic violence pattern get out while your still alive ,do it for your child