Hievery1, I live in england, I have a friend in america that has suffered from CFIDS since she was very young,she is now in her mid 40's now. She has has a prob withdomestic violance from her husband which is also affecting her. she wishes to do sumthin about the D.V. but says she has to rely on him for support & money coz there is no help or support for ppl on low incums in america. She reallyneeds toget out of the D.V. situation but is unable to move herself coz of her condition.
Does any1 have any ideas as to anyhelp available to ppl in these situations with illness & low income,which go together really. How do others manage in america.

Thx for yr time.

I've seen people with CFIDS have remarkable recoveries with a change to a healthier diet and superfood food supplements like marine phytoplankton, but it sounds like your friend needs a total life change and to get out of her DV situation first. The mental anguish is no doubt making the CFIDS worse.

The U.S. has a lot of resources for DV including the National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233). Also if you Google "domestic violence help" you will find a lot more resources.

They will help low income women into safe houses and shelters, and will help them get started on their new life.