Im 18 years old and I drink pretty much 1-2 times a week(sad i know). Last night I had way too much and this morning There was a lot of blood in my stool after drinking. It was mainly in the water and on the toilet paper. I also am having a little pain in my lower back(Upper part of my butt I guess). Im not gonna drink for awhile since this is the first time it happened and alcohol was obviously a part of it. Thanks in advance

ANY blood coming from inside of your body needs the attention of a DOCTOR. Enough said.

Hallo,
Can you tell was the blood bright red or was it dark red or brown. If the blood is bright red that means that you have tear on your anus or you might have problems with hemorrhoids. But is the blood is dark red than this is something that is in your intestines, like an ulcer that might be triggered by the alcohol that you drink. Either way this is not something that you want to ignore and you should run some test. I think your best option is to test your stool and your blood to see what is really causing your problem. Maybe you are allergic to alcohol and this is causing the blood in the stool.
I hope this helped a bit