Please help me figure it out… I have no insurance, that is why I am posting this here…
For the past 4 days I noticed blood in my stool. I have no other symptoms, like pain or rash or similar, just pieces of blood in my stool. I am very concerned this might be colon cancer. Is this possible? I am only 21, so is it possible I have colon cancer?
Thanks in advance!

Insurance or not, your health state should be examined by doctors!! This certainly cannot be figured out on internet forum.
Causes of blood in stool range from harmless, but annoying conditions, such as hemorrhoids to much more serious conditions, such as cancer (colon, stomach…). You should definitely visit a doctor. Ok, here are possible causes for blood in stool: anal fissure, colon cancer, stomach cancer, colon polyps, Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis, hemorrhoids, peptic ulcer disease…
Ok, many people first think of cancer, but it is not always cancer, could be polyp or something. However, this should be examined by doctor! Please, do take this serious. It is nonsense you torture yourself with dark thoughts, like do I have cancer or what is wrong etc. Isn’t it better to see what really is up. I am telling you, no way you shall know for sure unless you get examination! Besides it is hard to tell if you are 21 that you will or won’t get a specific disease. People are very unique. It is most possible you will not get it before 40 (and never at all), but if colon cancer funs in your family, it is possible you have it before 40.
Hope you shall arrange a visit!