I've been with my husband from nov4, 2009 to present. Within the first year of dating , he gave me three black eyes and a busted nose,eye,lip. Choked, pulled my hair and pulled guns on me . Dec 31 , 2013  rite before midnight he got locked up for ramming a 9mm in my tummy. I felt  like it was all my fault. I worried about him while he was in jail, and I was angry with everyone else.  We wrote one other, he told me how sorry he was and how much he loves me and should be home helping me with, the house, bills, kids and so on. and that he was not going to drank any more. We'll he got out May 2014 and he drinks and we fight , he calls me names like, cheat, snake, c**t, s**m, and so on. I'm so lost inside, 

Sorry I meant he got out May of 2013

Hello Tinatravis88Sorry to hear about your condition. However, in my opinion both of you need psychiatric evaluation. Your husband's actions have been repetitive enough for him to under psychiatric evaluation and care. You keep on accepting c**p from him - you need help too. You have a family, kids to support. Consider approaching help ASAP

If you care about the family you have made, and yourself, you need to get out of there. You like the abuse? Going to bed all bruised up... What are you going to tell your kids when they ask you what happend. No one deserves to be beaten. The only thing that's your fault are the beautiful children you have. I know this is bold, and upfront, but hunny the longer you stay... The more its gonna kill you. Don't let him tell you he loves you. Don't let him sweep you off your feet cause once your in the air he's going to drop you. Please, you might think you love him, hell you might be head over heels for the guy, but listen your no animal, and even animals get ripped from their "homes" for being treated so wrongly. Do yourself a big favor and set yourself free.