For about a month now my clitoris, vaginal opening, and labia minora have been quite itchy. And the labia in particular has been swollen and everything just looks really irritated. There's also been a lot of whitish-yellow discharge, which is abnormal for me. But I know I don't have a yeast infection. And I'm also not sexually active. I'd really appreciate an answer so I can get an idea what I have, since I'm really not comfortable to go to a doctor yet. Thanks.

Hi honey! That TOTALLY sounds like a yeast infection! I'm just wondering why you think you don\t have one? Every woman can get a yeast infeciton - because we are FILLED with candida! Tou don't have to be sexually active to have a yeast infection. Tell me why you think you don't an dI will help you further ok?

I know it sounds like it. And that's what I thought it was at first. I tried treating it as a yeast infection already. It didn't really help. I used that cream stuff, but it only relieved the itch for like an hour at most? And I used the pills too, that did pretty much nothing. So I really have no idea what it could be. I wish I had more of an idea.