Hi..my mother is having water bubbles kind of thing on all over the face,neck and hands. This problem she is facing from last one year probably. We went to a skin doctor first and this problem got bit resolved but once she left the medicine those bubbles again started appearing. The biggest problem is my mother is allergic to heavy dose medicine. So she can't take English medicines for so long. So after that Medicine which was suggested by skin doctor she started ayurvedic medicine. But it was of no use. No we have shown her to a homoepathy doctor. But its not giving any result. Now currently her condition is very bad. She is having very big water bubbles all over her face,neck and other parts of body also. Plz suggest something. I will be very thankful to you. My mother is not talking to anyone bcz of this. She does not feel good from inside. Plz help me.

Plz help me. She is having these water bubbles on all over her body and it used to itch also which is very annoying for her. :(

please suggest something... :(