4 days ago, i had a slight case of diarrhea. It went away very quick, as my stools went back to normal later in the evening. So, i had a few beers that night, and woke up the next day with severe gas pains. I went to go to the bathroom, and as i was making a bowel movement, i felt severe gas pain spread to my back.. all over. I could hardly even walk. It lasted for maybe an hour or so, gradually going away during the day. however, over the past few days, i have still been getting occasional gas pains coming back... they come in spurts and can be very painful. i get them in my arm, shoulder, upper left chest, abdomen, and my back. Just this evening, after eating a chicken salad, i had a really bad shooting pain in my lower left side of my back. Again, accompanied by upper body gas pains as well. Do i have some kind of gastro intestinal disorder? acid reflux maybe? Any help would be greatly appreciated, i plan on making a Dr. appt. asap.

I am very sorry to hear about your gas problem. Ever since I was a child I have suffered from gas. Unfortunately for me, my body seems to be filled with gas now. The gas has moved to my ribs, spine, neck,well just about all the parts of my body. If I press on certain parts of my hand an feet I end up belching. I recently started doing colonics, that eased up the gas for a few weeks. I was told to try natural gas supplements not Tums. I paid $15 for a liquid solution at the Natural Alternative Center in Manhattan. I brought up alot of gas from drinking that, but to be honest the taste of it was horrible. You could probably try something like that. Check with your doctor and if you don't get any results seek natural alternatives. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

I am from India. Try this home remedy for ten days. Buy dry ginger and powder it. You can dissolved one table spoon of this in four taable spoon of hot water and drink it in empty stomach 2 to 4 times a day. If find this too spicy mix ginger powder in half or teaspoon of ghee and quarter spoon of jaggery and eat it. This may help you.

If your problem is due to gas this will definately help

I am having some strange gas related problems. My stomach will bloat and it feeels like the pressure is in my back, arms, legs and I feel it in my head as well. I get weak and very dizzy is all this a gas problem?

Sounds like sever lactose intolerance.

I've been having the same issues for about a week now.  I was told to smash fresh garlic, then boil it in a cup of water.  Besides the garlic breath, the damn concoction works. 

I have the same problem, what should I do?

This worked for me...If u feel good try this....Fry cumin seeds in a empty pan...Grind them to fine powder....Early morning 30min b4 taking anything else ,mix 1teaspoon of cumin powder grounded with 100ml of luke warm water.Drink slowly sip by sip enjoying the taste.Do it daily for atleast 15days.See the difference.It works good,easy to prepare and tasty to drink.If it works you can do once a while.

What you take for it

Get your gall bladder checked out. It sounds like a typical gall bladder attack.

Hi there , I don't know is any cure available or not? My mom having problem with serious disease I don't know what they call , she's feeling like gas moving around body and she feeling lots of pain where ever gas moving , and when she press there gas comes out through mouth ... I don't know is any treatment available for that

I used unani medicine "safi" regularly and got lot of relief. Would burp with any movement, swelling in any or all parts of the body etc. Safi is actually a blood purifier. Available in Indian medical shops. Please try. Good luck.

Beginning to feel crazy..been to a few different doctors...they look at me like I am crazy when I say what is happening..I can not find out what is causing it...I have tried antacids,bicobarnate,ginger,fennel,giving up coffee,gluten free 6 mo...not sure what to do...pain can be any where...press on that spot & big burps...extremely painful...seems to be getting worse,more frequent...

I have these and my gall bladder has been removed for 4 months

Did safi really helped you also had gas pain in all over upper body