I am keen to have face and neck lift but feel repulsed by the sight of skin stretched over the face as some of people I know got after their facelifts. I am looking for a good plastic surgeon who believes in making subtle improvements rather than making chimp out of the patients. I have read a couple of articles of Dr. Jennifer Levine, a New York plastic surgeon and liked what she does. Please tell me how is she or suggest any other plastic surgeon whom you had a good experience with.

Can you plz provide me any contact info or any article from where I can judge that she is a right doctor for you or not

I will give you the site of the doctor; you may judge her from ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed, and plz let me know that she is perfect for me or not. I am really getting depressed when I look at my face.plz help me out guys.