I'm 28, I've spent my whole life out in the sun, in the summer, outside as long as the sun is. Rarely do I ever wear sunblock, my face is always protected because I do wear moisturizer and powder with SPF. I love the heat, 100 degree weather I'm out in the sun, always was a heat magnet, I hate being cold. I might have gotten a sunburn less then a handful of times in my lifetime, and none so bad that they were painful, just some minor peeling. The last few years tho is when I have gotten the peeling, and also something new, these tiny little bubbles with water in them, either on my chest, shoulders or back. They don't hurt, I never even notice they are there until I put my hand there and feel them. I scratch them away and then that's it, usually leads to peeling, but no pain or anything at all. What is this? And why is it only happening now and not years ago? This last time I got them, I was not outside for even an hour and they showed up. I could be in the sun for 8-10 hours a day everyday and never get a burn or these bubbles. I'm native American, my skin is a tan color naturally, not to tanned, but I always tanned very quick and nicely, i could be out for 15 minutes and have sweet tan lines after just 15 minutes. My summers are outside, my life is outside, and I've always enjoyed the tan I get every year, but now I'm scared?

Those are only blisters. You are fine.

Don't worry, it's just your sweat trying to get out. This happes to me if I am in the sun a lot and my skin is a little dry and tight from a recent tan or mild burn. Use a body scrub to exfoliate and use some moisturizer to keep your skin from getting tight and dry and you should be fine!

Funny I'm just like you..Native n all

Bummer is makes your tan peel. Defeats the purpose

I also have just recently noticed these small blisters when I sweat just cleaning the house ( not even in the sun) on my stomach first , then today after showering felt them on mynstomac as well as under my breast going down to rib area. I normally just run my finger nail over them and the pop with a clear water like sibstancevthat drains out. They don't itch, don't burn, don't hurt, they go away after I scratch? Have no idea what these are so, if anyone has an answer please respond do I'll know it's not anything serious!

Hi I get these 2' I think it's just our body's change the older we get. No pain or discomfort n Have to have a good look to catch um. I think it's just pours That clog up. I'm 28 male. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Yesss!!! Something I can reply to!
This is a little known truth - chemicals in your environment and personal care products get caught in multiple layers of skin which stops the skin releasing toxins through sweat effectively as the pores are clogged up - deep.
To prevent blisters and remove chemicals built up in your skin, mix baking soda with triple distilled vodka to a thick paste.
Dry brush your whole body with this every day for a week and then once weekly to maintain.

Problem will be gone and your body will be healthier.

Its fine. IT is where your skin is pealing, but hasn't pealed yet, and your sweat has built up under it. Your fine.

i also got these. they have formed on the sides of my fingers.i love busting them though. is there any problem busting them?

29 y/o male. I get them too. If I tan outside and then exercise later in the day or next morning. Sweat bubbles....

I have been getting these recently as well now that it is summer time. But I also notice them when I'm running on the treadmill indoors. I am 27 and have never experienced this issue untill this summer. I have some native in my ancestry as well if that has anything to do with anything.

That's most likely dyshidrotic eczema. If it itches, then yeah.

Same here! That is odd

Native as well!