I have a cycle every 26 days last month it was a day late and this month it was 3 days late it lasted 5 days and now I'm spotting what is the possibilty of me being pregant my bf mom said that just cause it started doesn't mean that I'm not pregant

Hey i would really be great full to who ever could help me out..this is it me and my gf were naked before 6weeks and we ddnt really do anything and she is still a virgin. I masturbated couple of times but it was outta reach of her vagina. Later after everything was dried i wiped my penins well and just touched her vagina. And now we did some tests and once a dark line with a faint line appeared and the faint disappeared from a while..and again a negative results came then about from 4days we did a test again then it was positive. Also the following day it was same with the first situation the faint disappeared and today morning it was direct negative. What do i trust?? Could it be pregnant even though we didn't do anything? We are not yet up to have a baby so please be kinda to gimme a solution..please um in ease cause this is really stressful situation.thankyou hope u'rll would reply.