Just yesterday I felt that my labia was getting bigger. I have not been sexually active for about two weeks. Then when i woke up earlier it was huge. I have trouble sitting a certain way and when i walk or even stand up it is painful. Should i be scared or will it go away? Please help me.

[did it go away?

i'm having the same exact problem as hellzangel but i am not sexually active at all, help pleaseee. :-( ?

I have the same thing!
It bothers me because I told my mom but she didn´t mind me, it hurts so bad too!
Though I´ve never had sex, so i don´t think It´s relate that...

What you should do is book an appointment with the doctor on the phone or whatever in a days time.
Get in a hot(ish) bath with no soaps ect, and when you get out put "savalon" on it, then do not sleep with ANYTHING ON YOUR BOTTOM HALF. Infact because you should be preferrably doing it of a night try not to wear any underwear whilst walking round the house, or wearing a nighty if you have one. I got this twice and it went away, i booked appointement with the doctor and they explained it could be a cyst ect.. and just told me to keep on what i was doing. They second time i got it, i found i was irritating it by itching ect, though im still not sure any exact cause. but i've just kept cautious and not put irritating soaps, wore underwear to bed ect, and i haven't had it since. :-) don't worry too much :-D when theres a cause theres a solution. x

it just might be irritated...take a hot bath and rub vagisil on it.. then i should go away. ive had this before and that helped me :-) good luck