heyy i have this problem. my labia is swollen on one side and very itchy and red . i have no dischages , odor or bumps and it burns when i pee . maybe its because i stratch it . can you please help .

heyy , dont worry its nothing really major. The same thing happened to me, it was really itchy for a few days and then one day it really swelled on the right hand side andi mean it SWELLED it was quite large and standing in the mirror it dangled down and it was aweful , and really itchy... but it went away in a day because i did the following things
-held a hot cloth ( as hot as you can handle ) to it , which will bring down the swelling
-take advil, which also helps with the swelling
-go to bed with a sleeping pill because it helps you sleep better and the swelling goes down in ur sleep
-dont wear underwear to bed that night
im not sure if it iwll help for you but it worked for me and i had the exact same symptoms as you .. i didnt use any cremesbecause that just made it worse . but honestly if this problem is happenig to anyone dont sweat it, i was scared sh*tless and it turned out to be nothing i think it might of happened becaus ei have sex alot but who knows the point is that 12 hours later its gone :-)
hope this helps