My husband has been diagnosed with kidney failure last yea August. He has been eating like someone that is glucose intolerant. Since last week I have noticed that the outer corners of his eyes the veins is turning yellow. What does this mean?

Hi there,

The most common cause of yellow eyes is failure of the liver. If his liver is in problem he need to go back to doctor and run some test to see what is causing his condition. Now if kidneys are not functioning properly his blood was not filter alright for a long period of time. This could be the cause of problems with liver. All the blood in our body needs to go through our liver so as you can see if his blood is not filter by his kidneys properly he could easily caught some infection that made his liver malfunctioned as well. Is he on any medication for the kidney problems?

I hope this helped a bit.