Hi! I am desperate. Recently I find out that my sister dying of cancer. She called me and told me that she is in hospital. I didn’t saw her more than 5 years. When I saw her in hospital, I was so angry, confused and sad. I am depressed now, and I don’t know how to help her. There is no hope for her, but I want to easy her last days. What should I do for her?

Hi! Four year ago my wife died. She also had a cancer. That year when I find out that she is dying was most difficult year in my life. But, I still remember beautiful moments which I had with her. When I realize that there is no hope for her I did some small things for her. Sometimes when I saw her smile, I realized that is all she needs. Be there for her. It is best what you could do for her!

well u love her and she loves you so obvs she got it for a rrason and she might not die you dnt no but if she does really sorry but shes goin for a reason ..x

My sister is also dying of cancer..I play and joke with her and tell her how much I love her..tell her to be strong and that we are there for her at all times. We cry together, I kiss her and embrace her, prepare her food, and always there for her. Be there for her and make her feel loved...we pray God for her health and be strong. Tell your sister how much you love her. Tell her not to fear, some day we all going to be together again.

Tomorrow my baby sister and I have to tell our middle 60 yr old sister she is dying. I don't know how I am going to do this.we just buried our mom and my sister's husband and now this. I am a Christian but I'm heartbroken and feel as if I am hanging on by a thread. There doesn't seem to be a good way to do this.

How can you pray for a God that does not care?