Hello. I have a really smart little sister who is 15 years old. She has accomplished a lot and is involved in a youth leadership program where they travel to different places and show there talents and meet different people. One time she went to Mississippi for a meeting and met someone. They still keep in contact with each other, but do not see each other because he lives in Michigan. She just found out that she is 9 weeks pregnant and she doesn't know what to do. Our mother has never really took care of us, so she lives with my aunt for know until I get my own place. Anyway, somehow it got around and our mom found out and raised heck with my aunt (who has no idea yet). My aunt had told my mom that it would never happen because my sister know better and she isn't a s*** who just sleeps around. I am having a really hard time trying to tell her that it is ok and it is her decision and it is just something that just happened and it is common. I also told her that it doesn't matter what decision she makes because either one is right. To her anyway. I just need some kind of advice to tell my sister and some opinions. She is a good girl, but just has something she needs to deal with. what should I and her do?

She has options..She could easily have an abortion or put the baby up for adoption. You all should know that a baby WILL ABSOLUTELY CHANGE everything, and that there will be some things she will not be able to do when she is pregnant or after the baby comes.

I have had an abortion, I also work in abortion clinics part time.. Women as youg as 12 have abortions, and young girls are sexually active.

ASK HER WHAT SHE WANTS! Let her know she has options, and that you will help her.

Maybe suggest some counseling at a family planning clinic? The will be able to tell her all the options that are available to her.
Good luck

keeping the baby coulkd be her saving grace one day...i dont know who i would be today if i had given up my baby or aborted her....i was also 15, i got my ged, got married and now my daughter is one of three girls that i have been blessed with....

Abortion abortion abortion!! Makes me sick! Dont tell people that it makes their lifes better~ It doesn't. It only causes pain and suffering! just... give the baby up for adoption for gods sake, dont kill it. And ad for the sister...

My mother, sister, and friend all became pregnant at such young ages. But i suggest that if she is not ready for a child to give it to a loving family. Or if she wants to keep it tell her you'll be there for her and that it's hers and only her choice what will happen. And tell her about what will happen with a baby... the pro's and con's. But mostly just be there for your sister. She's going to need alot of emotional support.

Good luck with your little sister... and im sure she is a good girl, We all make mistakes. even the abortion ladies. -sighs-

i have 1 kid he can be a hastle some times but it is great to have a little baby there to play with he is so cute :-D

I have a teenage sister that's pregnant too. I chose to attend college 4 hours away and I've always been close with her. I always gave her the right advice. I got after her when it was needed. But after I left, my mom says she's been sort of rebellious. I talk to her on the phone but it's not the same as telling her in person. A few weeks ago she got a pregnancy test and it came out positive. Now she's 9 weeks along. She has told all of my aunts and someone found out from her boyfriend and now people have been asking. My parent's are currently out of state for my mom's job and I'm afraid my mom will be hurt after hearing this news from someone else. So I call and tell her that she has to tell our mom. But our mom is a super strict person. I don't know what else to do. I don't know whether or not I should be the one who tells my mom or if she should.

i just found out last night that my younger sister who is 15 is pregnant. The father is a 22 year old can't he go to jail? she will be turning 16 on February 2. Im her oldest sister I'm 17 it is hard for me to cope with the fact that she is pregnant.