My son is 23yrs old and has been taking dagga for about 5yrs,during that time he stayed with his dad.He is now staying with me and he seem to be having mood swings and always say that he is going to kill himself and all of us at home.Can u please tell why does he behave like this?and what should i do to help him.He has made me very misrable and unhappy.Ihave told him to move out of my house and find a plce of his own but he refuses,What must i do now?Please tell me what does dagga do to one and what to do to quit.He never wants to sit with us in one room and alwalys wants to be on his own.He seems to be very lonely and sad most times,He never wants to speak or open up to me and tell what problems he is going through.He at times uses vulger language towards us in the house.What do I really do?...........

Please help and respond to my email adress at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Your son wanting to kill himself and your whole family probably doesn't have to do with marijuana. Marijuana doesn't cause those types of emotions. Marijuana isn't an addictive drug so if your son THINKS he is addicted, he is incorrect. if you disagree there is always rehabilitation centers.