Hello, guys. I am a mother of a teenager and as you can imagine, I have troubles. He has so many bad habits. He smokes, takes marijuana, drinks… He even has trouble in school. I don’t know how to stop this. Can anyone help me with some good advice? I would be very grateful for that.

Hello. You must seek for motives for your son’s behavior. He must have a reason why he acts like that. How are your relations within the family? You should seek for a professional help as well. Maybe, you should all consult a psychologist. These bad habits can leave consequences. I hope you will manage to resolve problems. Good luck! Bye!

You must somehow seek to get control of him in any way possible.
My son in law, who by the way is now in jail for drug use and bank robbery, was a hard case adolesent.
His mom tried every thing under the sun, grounding, no money, take the car away, pull the phone, you name it, nothing worked. That is why he is where he is at today.
A 14 year old really doesn't need motivation for his actions, he just does them because he can. If you ground him to his room, he may go out the window, there was no motivation other that the fact that he will get one over on you and climb out the window.
If he hangs with the wrong crowd the motivation here is the fact that he wants to be cool in front of them, so he steals a purse, or a car or worse yet, pulls a gun on someone, rapes a girl..whatever.
Back in the day when i was a young teen, the problem would be solved by kicking the kids A$%. But we know today, that does not work. It just makes an angrier kid. And the kids of today are so quick to dial 911 that moms and dads are afraid to get on that behind.
You can talk, talk till your blue in the face. Kids will tell you what they want you to hear, so they can do what ever it is they want to do.
They don't worry about consequences, they will deal with that when they get cought.
Sure, you can take him to a cousnselor. How long will that take? Weeks months, years? Who knows.
You can always place a kid in a reform type of school. You are calm at home, and the kid is forced to behave.
I don't know what the real answer is here. I have 5 kids, with the youngest almost 19, the worst is over for the most part.
Except for my 27 year old who is a rageing drug addict. It is so hard to be a mom. I went thru it all and i don't know how i survived and kept my sanity. I have to dye my hair as i am snow white under neath.
If you want to talk come on back, i can help you with some of my experiences. Good Luck and hugs to you mom, i know exactly what you are going thru.

If you are unable to control him and his bad habits are incrasing day by day you should send him to a rehab as this is the time whwen you can control him otherwise there will be no option left.