Hello!
My son was in a car accident. He was in coma for 2 days; he is better now… the biggest problem is his recovery. Doctors say he won’t be able to walk! This is very hard for me to accept, but it is even harder for him … he wants to be alone all the time, doesn’t want to talk to anybody, just lying there, doesn’t want to eat… nothing … I am hopeless. I do not what to do. PLEASE, ADVISE ME!

Hello!
This is horrible what happened to your son and I almost understand his position, although I was never there.
I believe he has to go through certain crisis… like someone you love dies, you have to grieve … I think it would be best to give him some time... time heals everything… even the deepest wounds.
After a while, best would be to join in some sort of therapy group, to meet people that went and are still going through specific events, that effected their life great deal.
This is my suggestion… I must say I never was in this sort of position, but this seems the most reasonable thing to me… but I understand this is the time for big emotions and not reason. Support, understanding and big love are the most important. NO GUIILT, not yours nor your son’s!
Wish you happiness!