MY STOMACH IS ALWAYS UPSET AND I HAVE TO SPIT CONSTANTLY!!!!
and I don't know why... PLEASE HELP!!!

When you say your stomach is constantly upset, it could mean a lot of different things. The spitting all of the time--is is phlegmy, does it occur after you eat? Sometimes, when your esophagus isn't as mobile as it should, or you have a history of acid reflux, you can develop scarring or even a ring in your esophagus. Also, sometimes the valve from your esophagus to your stomach can malfunction. Sometimes food can get impacted in your esophagus, which can cause a large production of phlegm and require spitting because it is uncomfortable to swallow. It sounds, though, as if you have some reflux problems, which is very common. I would recommend you see a GI doctor (gastroenterologist), or at the very least, your primary care doctor. They should try a proton-pump inhibitor--hopefully this will help. If it does not, see a specialist and get a closer look. Good luck.

it sounds like you eat too much dairy.

Dairy can cause serious nasuea, stomach pain, and can make ppl stuffed up and phlemy.

Lay off the dairy for a week or so then bring a little back into your diet in small amounts. If you give the body time to repair itself by not eating dairy, you'll be able to eat it again in moderate amounts. Keep in mind you may have to not eat it for more than a week to reach this desired effect.

Are you cured? If not, you can try a TCM doctor at Jurong West Ave 1 Blk 428 #01-248 Tel:65648563, I had this same problem recently and was kind of cured by her. Regards.