Sometimes after I eat fatty foods, I get bouts of vomiting that last several hours. After the initial vomit (which brings up any food etc), I only vomit khaki green bile and do so approx every half hour for 4-5 hours. Any suggestions on what may be causing this problem and how to fix it?

Bile reflux may be a result of the pyloric valve of the stomach not being able to close properly, allowing the bile to back flow from the duodenum into the stomach and then the esophagus. Bile reflux can occur by itself, or it can occur simultaneously with acid reflux. Both conditions can cause severe damage to the unprotected esophagus, and greatly increase your chances of getting esophageal cancer. The best way to control bile reflux in your case is to avoid fatty foods. You can also take medications for this. I would advise you to see your gastroenterologist to assess any damage to your stomach and esophagus that had already occurred. Your upper GI tract needs to be monitored from time to time for lesions and precancerous growths.