mine keeps growling and rumbling even when im NOT HUNGRY!!
And i can always feel water in my stomach when i move in it and out like im belly dancing?
This couldnt be a sign of pregnancy could it?? ? ?

uh, no. it means your stomach is digesting food, that is what it is designed for, after all!

Hi scared,

No, I really don’t think that stomach noises or this kind of movements are in any way related to pregnancy. Like helpisontheway said, they are more related to the food you either eat or don’t and your digestion in general. If you are starving yourself, be it because of anxiety, be it from some other reason, your stomach will make these sounds, at any age, pregnant or not.

Eating something will help you with this, but maybe even more, it will help to find out if you are pregnant or not. If it has been two weeks after the unprotected sex, the pregnancy test should be reliable by now. So the stress and not eating probably will subside when you find out for sure what is going on.

No, of course not, it is like saying every women or girl that looks fat is getting pregnant. 

My stomach been growling like crazy am I pregnant?