from more than 10 days i feel like Mild dizziness even when i move my head up and down or move it fast
i went to my family doctor more than 5 times and he said to me
you dont have anythink its only anxiety and yes this anxiety is destroying me
i went to the Neurologist and he gave me this paper
--------------------------------------
on examination there is no cranial nerves defecit
tone is free power is free hypereflexia over
all deep tendon reflexes with no pyeramidal sign
so accordingto these finding he is adviced to perform ct of the brain
with and without contrast
----------------------------------
1-i didnt understand what he wrote can you tell me if he detect something
2-im 24 years old im living with my mother
and shes Begging me to not do this ct scan
she said to me
everyone said you dont have anything dont do it
do you thing this Mild dizziness that come and go and even when i move my head up and down
is a symptom of bad thing

Your neurologist didn’t find anything that would suggest you have a brain tumor, or for that matter, anything at all wrong with you, from a neurological point. He only discovered that some of your reflexes are fast and twitchy which probably is because of your anxiety. I don’t think that it’s probable that you have a brain tumor, especially if mild dizziness is all that is bothering you. Dizziness that occurs when moving your head – and try not to keep checking over and over if it’s still there, it just becomes useless, maybe can be caused by some small ear infection.

My dear, do not loose hope.In today's much fast-paced life method, persons get worried, dejected, seem adversity in good doze etc. I believe you should take shatter and spend some time in some good Spa Resort or wellbeing withdraw to rest and rejuvenate. Detox will decisively assist you allotment in retrieving from this situation. For entire detoxification, you should connect Fresh Start's 14 days accelerate detoxification program. Their services are actually amazing. They methodically cleanses all body schemes as well as give nourishment to body cells. They manage miracles to their purchasers and its my individual experience. So' I would propose the identical to you. Don't trial any tablets, medical practitioners and just call them at: *** private info removed ***, before the position get worse.
One more good report for you that They are giving some discount and exceptional boasts on new year and valentine time of the year, So if you would be cost productive if you design now.