Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!


Hi, there’s something wrong with my tongue. It is swollen, especially around one spot. I think that I have an insect sting. Did it happen to anyone else?

Loading...


Hi, I was on picnic with my family few days ago. We were sitting on the grass, having a lunch, and everything was fine. In one moment, my son started choking and screaming that his tongue hurts. I didn’t know what was the problems, so I immediately took him to the hospital. It turned out that he didn’t see a bee that was on his sandwich. His tongue was swollen and huge, and they gave him an adrenaline shot. He was stung in his tongue, but fortunately, he wasn’t allergic, and everything ended well. A bee sting can be very dangerous if someone is allergic to it. Many people died this way, due to anaphylactic shock.
Reply

Loading...