My vagina stays very very wet during sex doesn't dry out at all the more hornier I get the more wetter it gets I can't help it sometimes I have to wear pads if I'm thinking about something orphan next to someone that makes me turned on or I'm playing with myself I've Been Told I got p**** p***y my doctor even said wow it's insane and obsessive for a woman let has been sexually active for not that long and everytime I go for my OBGYN they said that that is so crazy well that's not coming from your average female they said one and a maybe 50 4 - 75 female has this it's not bad it's a good thing that's why I'm not in a relationship because I've been through some things where I've been almost killed at the put ones in jail some has been in the 302 it's been crazy cops have been called p fas my life has been Wild I stay single for a reason because I'm one of those 5 0 75 women who has it bad and it's a good thing

No because am very young my obgyn told me my p***y is to wett she said said thats good veary good my husben things so we can go a long time with out doing it but my obgyn said she said its not normale but its in grate health baby 3 out of 70 woman will be like this. Me and my husben was fringuelli porn made 8 stack off 3 movies really and all the men said out of all of the woman they ever seen i got the wettes p***y ever they said. I know. I know