I have a longer left labia minora than my right one and I do mean longer...like 1-2 inches. I was wondering if guys are disgusted by that because I know the only way to fix it is to get surgery and I'm NEVER doing that. Most of the labia I've seen in pictures are perfectly symmetrical and the labia minora is smaller than the labia majora and I'm worrie that once I get intimate with my boyfriend that he'll be freaked out...please help!!!!

Sorry, it's a female.

Most guys are honestly so excited by giving head and getting to see a vagina/p@ssy that they don't notice the slight imperfections that we notice.  Especially if you get hot, juicy and wet for them as well as moan with excitement and show your pleasure by giving them pleasure at the same time as well, if they are more skilled maybe they will turn around so you give them oral as well or it may be just a ha****b but hey that's enjoyable for them too.

Long story short, it's fine.

Im not disgusted by it at all. :-| 

Well I'm a guy, but Liz can tell you too.

I just want to kiss it and pet it and make it pout with pleasure.

Those aren't imperfections, they are delicious individualities.

You know what they say about us guys, we spend 9 months trying to get out and the rest of our lives trying to get back in.

Guys aren't good at multi-tasking. I can't enjoy a hand jawb while I'm busy sucking a clit. After I'm through making you imitate a dying fly, some female hands applied properly can do the same for me. Well that's what Liz said anyway. BTW Liz, you haven't told me how you do that to your hubby, you know, make him imitate a dying fly. Something you do to his taint?

I'm a 50 yrs.old man and have been successful with women my entire life. Never been married, I've had a couple long term relationships and have had more than my fair share of women sexually.I had a girlfriend for a couple years when I was in my early twenties, she ruined it for every women after her, vaginally Speaking. She was well endowed with a huge clitoris almost the same size as my thumb, with long wide labia hanging loose on either side. I still get excited thinking about how beautiful looking her p***y was. I've been obsessed with big clitoris and meaty labia since. I've broken up with a couple women who have a boring,lipless, small clitoris vulva. I know I'm a shallow person, but I need a big beautiful p***y. I think women who have bigger pussies should be proud of her blessings, like a well endowed man.there is lots of men that share my feelings. No women should be embarrassed by having a big beautiful p***y, enjoy it and be happy with your gift.