About 9 days ago I got real sick flu/cold. I started to feel better about 4 days ago now 2 days ago my left eye started to swell up( only the bag under the eye) within a day it started to hurt like a sinus head ack now it don't hurt but I can feel that's it's there and my eye keeps watering. What's going on?

thats the same thing thats happening to me

consult doctor or it can be fatal for the eyes.. may be it must be glaucoma.. glaucoma has a symptoms of accumulation of water in eyes..

Well,
Well the problem with bag under eyes is that it is mostly a esthetic problem more than a medical issue. Your flu probably caused the bags under your eyes to appear. This can happen if your body is weak. This usually happens as an age process where your muscles that support your eyelids and the tissue around the eyes become weaker. How old are you? The fact is that you just need to rest as much as you can and restore your immune system to the normal level. Do you have any pain in your sinuses? This can be induced by sinus infection as well. I hope this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Nelie