My wife is 12 weeks pregnant and she is still having her period each month, and all her urine tests were all negative. She only found out when she had an ultrasound. 
Her doctor says this is normal, and some woman experience this. 
I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.
Thanks guys! 
:)

Since your wife is only 12 weeks pregnant it is not uncommon at all that she experiences some period-like bleeding. But, these are in no way the real periods because real periods would be threatening for the baby. Its possible that just one part of her uterus (one where baby is not located) is reacting the way it used to before pregnancy every month. But, if your wife experiences any cramping or heavier bleeding, immediately go to your doctor - that could potentially be very dangerous. For now, just keep up with the checkups, and wish you the best!

I just wanna know. My husband and i have been trying for a baby since April. In April i got my period on 7 April 2011 it lasted for 3 days. We tried on April 22 up until April 30. Again I got my period on 4 May 2011 it lasted for 3 days. We tried again on 18 May up until 21 May 2011. I got my period today on 27 May 2011. Is it possible that I could be pregnant or not?