Hey guys, looking for some input!! I'm getting a bit nervous. My situation is a bit different than most but I'm hoping someone can still relate.

SO, as far as the back story, I'm currently 25 years old. and I got my IUD in April of 2011. I just got it removed 9 days ago, April 25th 2017 (I was a year late getting it out!) 

Before getting Mirena, I had light periods - 3ish days of light bleeding and barely ever any other period symptoms. About 6 months after getting Mirena, my period stopped completely! So I haven't had a period at all in about 5 and a half years. 

On April 25th (9 days ago) I got a tubal ligation and my IUD removed - both while I was under the anesthesia. When I woke up, I was bleeding. Lightly bleeding, bright red blood.

wirhin a few hours the blood was the light, watery looking type of blood and that lasted for about 7 days! As of yesterday, I'm bleeding a little more heavily and it's becoming bright red again. It's been almost 9 days of straight bleeding and when I come from not having a period for 5.5 years, it's rough. 

Is it going to stop soon?! 

Is this a period or from the IUD removal? 

Is this normal or should I be concerned?