I AM A 57 YEAR OLD MALE WHO BEGAN TAKING AN UNPRESCRIBED 81 MG ASPIRIN OVER 18 MONTHS AGO (TODAY IS 7/26/06). IN ADDITION TO THE ASPIRIN, I HAVE BEEN TAKING DAILY PRESCRIBED DOSES OF COREG (6.25MG) AND NORVASC (5MG) FOR 11 MONTHS NOW FOR MY "JUST DISCOVERED" HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. ABOUT 9 MONTHS AGO MY GUMS BEGAN TO BLEED EVERYDAY. TODAY, THEY STILL BLEED EVERYDAY. THIS PAST APRIL MY HEMMOTOCRIT TEST SHOWED "TRACES" OF BLOOD IN MY STOOL. SO, A FEW WEEKS LATER I HAD A BARIUM ENEMA TEST WHICH SHOWED NOTHING AND A FEW WEEKS LATER IN MAY 06', I HAD A COLONOSCOPY WHICH ALSO SHOWED NOTHING. THEREFORE I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT THE "TRACES' OF BLOOD FOUND IN THE STOOL OF MY HEMATOCRIT TEST WAS FROM MY DAILY BLEEDING GUMS. THIS MORNING, THREE MONTHS LATER, I HAD BRIGHT RED, FRESH BLOOD IN MY STOOL. THE STOOL WAS CONSISTENT AND THE BLOOD SEEMED TO HAVE COME OUT IN THE LAST BIT OF STOOL. SEVERAL OF MY UPPER TEETH ARE PORCELEN CAPS (NO LOWER TEETH ARE PORCELEN CAPPED) AND HAVE BEEN SO FOR AT LEAST 25 YEARS. MY DENTIST THINKS I AM CRAZY BECAUSE I THINK THAT NORVASC OR A COMBINATION OF NORVASC AND ASPIRIN ARE CAUSING THE BLEEDING. MY PRIMARY DOCTOR HASN'T COMMENTED BECAUSE SHE JUST TOOK MY CASE IN JANUARY AND NOT ENOUGH HAS HAPPENED TO GIVE HER AN HONEST EVALUATION OF MY HEALTH. AND, IN FAIRNESS TO ME I AM ONE WHO IS STILL BLEEDING. EVEN IF I HAVE MY TEETH CLEANED THE BLEEDING CONTINUES. JUST TWO WEEKS AGO A PORCELEN CAP JUST FELL OUT AND HAD TO BE GLUED BACK IN. THE CAP THAT FELL OUT IS ONE OF THE FEW UPPER TEETH WITH PORCELEN CAPS THAT HAS BEEN BLEEDING (ALL BLEEDING HAS OCCURED AROUND THREE TEETH THAT ARE ALL PORCELEN CAPPED. THE ONLY PLACE WHERE MY GUMS ARE BLEEDING IS THE UPPER AREA WHERE ALL OF MY PORCELEN CAPS ARE. THE ONLY THING I KNOW TO DO IS TO STOP TAKING THE NON-PRESCRIBED MEDICINE, AN 81MG ASPIRIN. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY MEDICATION AND MY GUMS? I KNOW I AM HAVING MY TEETH CLEANED EVERY SIX MONTHS

You know, TYPING IN CAPS IS VERY ANNOYING! Nobody wants to read something like this. Only people who don't understand that people are intelligent enough to understand a message without ALL CAPS use this.