I am 17 years old and i'm having bowel problems. about 6 months ago i lost about half a stone in weight and i just brushed it off as nothing. Then a few weeks ago i was having stomach cramping, diarrhera, constipation and also found a bit of blood on my toilet tissue. i was taking a drug called erythromycin at the time to tackle acne untill recently i stopped and the diarrhea and cpnstipation also stopped. i told my mum about these problems and she said they would be side effects of the drug. I have stopped using the drug now but i am always going to the toilet and my stools are fairly narrow and i also found a bit off blood on the toilet tissue once more. i am not sure what to do. any suggestions?

The safest thing is to go see a doctor. It may not be serious, but it's a good idea to get it checked out.