hi im 15 and ive been having blood and mucus in my stool but i have no pain but i noticed that when i push harder more blood comes out its scares me also i think another cause is when i get nervous, blood comes out but im not sure. but my stools are perfect not to hard or too soft when i went to the docter he said just to soak my behind in warm water can any1 please help me if you have gone threw this? lll

I had what sounds like this exact problem when I was seventeen. Blood freely dripping from my rectum, white mucus, relatively normal stool. There was no pain at first. My bowel movements seemed relatively normal despite all the blood and mucus. Then there was more and more blood. At first I was embarrassed to tell anyone, but the night my toilet bowl was completely filled with blood, I knew I had to tell somebody. I had been dealing with this for about 6 months now. I started seeing doctors and was initially given diarhea medication even though I kept telling them IT WASN'T DIARHEA!!! It took twelve trips and a colonoscopy before I finally got my diagnosis of ulcerative colitis. It did eventually become painful and my stool degenerated into liquid before I finally found some medication to help me. This is a chronic condition and it still comes back from time to time. I know how to treat and deal with it now, so it dosn't affect my life too much. I hope this is not what you have, but please go to your doctor immediately!

It could could also mean you have an internal hemorrhoid. Go find another doctor and get some answers.

.

I have ulcerative colitis and i have the exact same problems but I can control it now to where it doesn't effect me much anymore. You need to go see a natural herbalist and get on some enzymes and something like a spleen activator.