So for the last 4 years or so I've experienced blood in my stool, but not something that I really paid attention to much (very rarely blood in stool) as I thought it was just due to hemorrrids. I didn't really have any other symptons during those 4 years.

I'm now 22 and for the last 2 weeks I've started seeing blood in my stool a lot more often, not much blood but a little bit around the poop usually and also a bit on the toilet paper and my bowel movements swift from constipation to dirrhea and then back to constipation. Sometimes after a BM I also feel extremely tired so I just need to lay down and relax (not everytime, but sometimes).

What is weird though is that my appetite has increased greatly during those two weeks and I've actually gained weight even though I'm having a lot of bowel movements lately.

What could this be?

I also forgot to add that I've been having stomach pains during those two weeks on and off.