I am an 18 year old female 5'1 and 120 pounds. I drink lots of water and have a decently healthy diet. For the last four-five months maybe more i have had extreamly irregular bowl movements. I suffer serious constipation on a regular basis. Very painful diarrhea and my most "normal" BM most would consider "narrow stool" Not long ago i have a very regular system and only suffered from these things ocassionally. As of recently i have had a almost consent urgency to make a BM but usually it is only gas or sometimes nothing at all. Sometimes i have diarrhea and constipation in the same 24 hour period. Today what made me want to post was the fact that i havent made a "full BM" in a couple days. It's been like a couple little peices and it took alot of effort just to get that. Nothing came today when i tired but was shocked to see a jelly fish type substance in the bowl. I suppose it came out when i passed gas because i felt a wetness when i did. I took a Q-tip and fished it out for further inspection. It was a thick muscus like snot brown and yellowish in color with a med sized dot of red blood. It reminded me alot of snot from a sinus infection the way the blood was inside the mucus. Ive had anal mucus before but not in this large of a quanity. I'm shocked and highly worried and i was wondering if anyone else had expirenced anything like this.

Good day.

Rectal bleeding needs to be healed, you need to find the cause of stool mucus so you can have the proper treatment. 

True, it can be because of hemorrhoids and you really should hope that this is in your case, because it can be treatable.

But there is one thing that can be a reason to be concerned. It is the colon cancer and this is a second leading cause of cancer deaths in the United States, Look, it is slow - growing disease as well and it needs to be determined soon so you can heal it. A lot of people doesn't know what is the cause of it, but in most of the cases of colon cancer come from polyps in your colon. Finding polyps through a colonoscopy and removing them reduces your cancer risk.

So, what else you are waiting for?