White vinegar helps me to lose weight really fast. Can this be harmful to me by drinking white vinegar daily? How?

Well, vinegar causes inflammation and has an acidifying effect on the body. The body is healthiest when it's alkaline versus acid.

If you want to use vinegar, use organic apple cider vinegar. Bragg's brand is the absolute highest quality. This vinegar is the complete opposite of other vinegars. It doesn't cause inflammation and helps to alkalinize the body. If you take about 1/2 teaspoon up to 1 Tbs. (you don't want to take too much depending on your body weight) before each meal, it stimulates the production of hydrochloric acid in the body, helping to digest your food better. When you do this, it can help you lose weight.

You can find Bragg's apple cider vinegar at any local health food store. It's raw and in its absolute best state, so it's highly suggested that you don't cook it.

Well, you can use apple cider vinegar...but I will still suggest to follow a proper diet and exercise regularly to lose weight.