Hi, I am a fan of alternative medicine. I use healing herbs, go to massage and practice yoga. In the last few weeks I have been interested in the healing power of food. I think that food can be an ultimate cure. The problem is that I can't find anyone who can issue prescriptions for nutritional healing. Who practices this type of healing?

Hello, nutritional healing is considered to be the first form of health treatment. Throughout the history people have acknowledged food's importance in preserving good health. In modern society the importance of well balanced diet is widely accepted. Nutritional healing is based on the fact that the body is constantly repairing itself with the building material you provide. And if you eat healthy, wholesome foods you can, after certain period of time, help your body to became and stay healthy. Nutritional healing can also be used to help you if you get ill. With the intake of the right foods and nutritional supplements nutritional healing boosts your body's ability to self-heal. But what is one person's remedy is another's poison. That is why you should talk to nutritional coach who can help you with the recipes and prescriptions that are just right for you.