I woke up with a nasty sinus headache this morning. I took ibuprofen and do feel a bit better now, but I know that the sinus headache will be back once the pills stop working. What herbs do you think I should take to make the sinus headache go away?

I used to suffer from terrible sinus headaches until I learned how to apply acupressure to strategic points on my skull to make the sinus headache fade away and offer immediate relief. This technique, also advertised by some as "Indian head massage" has worked miracles for me. Once you get the hang of the pressure points, it is really easy to do yourself.

try a neti pot- you can often get them at health food stores or even some drug stores- for sure online... you put slightly warm salt water in them & rinse the sinus once a day...
my mom's ENT doc recommended it to her & I recommend it to my patients w/ sinus headache & allergy... it works wonders... (I'm a chiropractor).