is there a natural way to abort an early pregnancy

i want to know how to abort naturally..

Ya me to im 16 and whent to a party and had sex with a 32 year old and its been 3 weeks and i had my period on time and im on birth control and i took the plan B pill but my tummy is diffrent and im scared im prego and i need a quick way to abort this damn mistake.

unripened papyas, unripened pinneapples, dong quai vitimins, vigerous down ward massages on lower tummy, ride a roller coaster tons of work out and major activities. try it. and aloe water.

please help .. im a single mom.. also i had sex wid my ex-bf, .i just want to ask if getting a negative result in pregnancy test is accurate.. we had safe sex after all.. i have also irregular bleeding.. but since when i have taken some pills and stop it for like last march, i had regular mens.. and just this July i haven't had any occurrences yet.. i afraid i might be pregnant ,.please give some advises. thank you..

you want to marry me