Hi, guys. My wife is pregnant and she is considering of practicing meditation. She also has something to do with kinesthesis. I am really not an expert about this, so I could really use some of your help. Please, feel free to share your opinion with me. I hope someone will.

Hi, there. First, let me congratulate you. I think that pregnancy is not an obstacle for meditation. My wife did this during her pregnancy. She told me that she found a way to connect with her baby in a new level. However, I think your wife should be guided in this by a qualified person. Find her a good meditation instructor. I think that in that case, there shouldn’t be problems. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello to you too. I am not sure what you wanted to ask with this kinesthesis. As far as I know, it is the ability to feel the movements of your limbs. What does this have to do with meditation? I would agree that pregnancy does not have to exclude meditation. However, you should consult a meditation instructor. You can also consult an obstetrician. Please, let me know what you find out. It will mean to me. Bye!

Hi, guys. I am also little confused with this post. My sister is a fan of meditation. She has been practicing it for years. She didn’t even want to leave it when she got pregnant. I must admit that she didn’t have any kind of complications due to this. Maybe your wife should try it. Consult an expert first. I really don’t know what you meant under this kinesthesis. I am sorry I don’t know some details. Bye!