Hi, folks. I am expecting twins and I think that I will deliver them in few days. It is a matter of time. I know that I won’t be able to deal with them alone, so I will need some help. Can I teach my husband to help me with twins? I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this.

Hello. Of course you should involve your husband. I don’t like those men who just sit while wife is doing the entire job around kids. Mother cannot deal with one child only, let alone twins. He must be there for you. I don’t know what you want to teach him. If you are into nursery, then he will assist you. If you need some more info, don’t hesitate to ask. I hope you will manage. Bye!

Hi, there. I totally agree with the previous post. If you decide to feed your twins with formula, you will need all the help you can get. Preparing formula and sterilizing bottles for each meal is not an easy job. Your husband can play an important role in this. However, I would recommend you nursing. It saves you both time and money. You can relax and get to know your twins better. You can feed them simultaneously – one at each breast. Good luck with all!

hi, i was just glancing down at the posts and the word you used "teach" just stood out bold . so i have to say you cant "teach" the kids father anything cause hes not a dog. therefore you could ask for him for help with whatever it maybe. just noticed the post was a while back so maybe the kids father isnt as clueless as you may have thought. all he needs to know you have to double since there twins.