Hello, folks. My wife and I have twins and we are so excited since we should take them out for the first time. I must go and buy baby strollers. I would prefer if some of you could tell us something more about this. I will appreciate all your advices considering this. Thanks.

Hello, there. I know what your troubles are considering this. My husband and I got twins two years ago. There are various baby strollers for twins. You shouldn’t worry a lot. We took one side-by-side. Each twin gets the same comfort. I hope you’ll find something suitable. Please, let me know what you choose. Good luck!

Hi, there. I also got twins last year. My husband and I bought some expensive baby strollers for twins. They were not side-by-side. They were more like car seats – one behind another. We found this suitable for us. You can also consult vendors to see what a better solution is for you. I hope there will be something well for you. Good luck with shopping! Bye!