I've been feeling AWFUL. I've been feeling sick, getting lots of headaches and feeling dizzy on and off. I've been sick to my stomach at least 3 times during the last 4 months. My biggest concern though is that I ache all over. My muscles feel as though I have been working out. I seem to have lumps under my skin that seem so sore. I sleep more than normal but don't feel rested. I can't seem to get comfortable in order to fall asleep. Even watching T.V. bothers me since I have to change positions due to the pain in my neck, back and tail bone. I have severe neck and back pain. It even hurts to sing at church. I notice my throat seems sore to the touch. I don't get to enjoy many of the things I use to do because of the pain I feel. I feel so depressed, I've feel anxious and I worrying about everything! Basically I feeling horrible!
What is wrong with me!
Am i sick? Could it be lupus, or fibromyligia

WHY HAVE YOU NOT SEEN A DOCTOR? IT COULD VERY POSSIBLY BE AN ELECTROLYTE IMBALANCE- LACK OF POTASSUIM OR SOMETHING VERY TREATABLE. DON'T KNOW YOUR AGE BUT YOU SHOULD SEE A PHYSICIAN RIGHT AWAY- THESE ARE WARNING SIGNS/SYMPTOMS- IF YOU WAIT TOO LONG IT COULD CAUSE LONG TERM PROBLEMS. ALSO KNOWING THE CAUSE WILL PUT YOUR MIND TO REST. GOOD LUCK

You should get checked for Lyme too. Lyme symptoms are all over the place and can make you feel like youre nuts.